An on-mountain, intimate ski-in/ski-out neighborhood, Townhomes on the Creek is a collection of 14 exquisite, high-end residences encircled by beautiful aspen and conifer trees. As the name suggests, Townhomes on the Creek is situated directly on Prospect Creek. Sounds of the babbling, pristine waters are heard year-round, while rustling leaves frame the majestic views of 13,213-foot Campbell Peak. A private path provides easy access to the Village Bypass ski run in the winter and to endless hiking trails in the summer. The Crosslift, a private gondola, provides transportation to the Mountain Village Center’s shops and restaurants, the gondola station to downtown Telluride, and the golf course.
Townhomes on the Creek design is comprised of fourteen three- and four-bedroom residences disbursed amid two triplexes and four duplexes. Exterior facades are constructed of log and stone with materials meticulously selected to illustrate the rustically elegant mountain architecture as well as mirror the earthen hues of the surrounding environment.
Large windows and private balconies capture the awe-inspiring alpine landscape. Plaster walls run through out, walnuts floors grace the living rooms, dining rooms and master suites. Stairs are open and crafted of walnut encased in metal with hand forged, steel railings. Kitchens are lined with custom alder cabinets and honed Angola black granite counter tops with soapstone sinks. The master bath features a free standing Waterworks tub and fireplace. Designed as alpine townhomes, each residence is accessed by a separate entrance with its own garage. A true realty investment.
Press arrow on right of last photo to see more photos in slideshow.
Townhomes on the Creek
137 Tristant Drive
3,822 sq. ft., 4 beds/4.5 baths; SOLD
139 Tristant Drive
3,792 sq. ft.,4 beds/4.5 baths; $1,445,000
141 Tristant Drive
3,842 sq. ft., 4 beds/4baths; SOLD
312 Prospect Falls
5,063 sq. ft.,4 beds/4 baths; $1,900,000
sq. ft. is inclusive of garage.
310 Prospect Falls
- Solid walnut flooring
- Metal encased staircases with solid walnut treads
- Eight foot custom 13/4″ doors with wood casings
- Matching knotty aIder base
- Hand placed stone fireplaces
- In-floor radiant heat
- Plaster walls throughout
- Wool carpet in bedrooms
- Oil rubbed hardware
- Built in mocha brown cabinetry in bedrooms
- Soapstone kitchen sink and countertops
- Painted knotty aIder custom cabinetry in creamy yellow
- Custom center island with mocha brown cabinetry
- Proline Viking stainless steel appliances
- Custom wood vanities with Waterworks sinks and faucet
- Waterworks free standing soaking tub
- Steam shower with brick pattern marble
- Custom heavy duty glass shower enclosure
- Soapstone vessel sinks on soapstone counter in power rooms
- Waterworks fixtures
- Claw-foot free standing soaking tub
- Brick pattern marble tile with mosaic insert