Available for the first time in nearly seventy years, the incomparable Rock-n-Pines Ranch has it all. Just one hour to Aspen and Vail, this 536-acre Glenwood Springs sporting and recreation ranch boasts nearly two miles of Canyon Creek (home to native cutthroat trout in upper reaches),
water rights for over 200 acres of flat, irrigated meadow, end-of-road seclusion, direct, private access to abundant public lands, numerous ponds, and loads of wildlife, all ensconsed in your own completely private, awe-inspiring, canyon setting amidst the Flattops. Only 15 minutes to the expanded Rifle Airport.
• Conveniently located two miles north of I-70, eight miles west of Highway 82 and Glenwood Springs, and approximately one hour to Aspen and Vail.
• Elevation at the ranch ranges from approximately 6,100 to 6,600 feet, for a mild, four-season Colorado climate
• Over 22 cfs of senior surface water rights
• Nine ponds with trout, in addition to nearly two miles of both sides of Canyon Creek; More great fishing on Colorado River and Roaring Fork just minutes away
• Five traditional ranch cabins on property, ranging from approximately 1,000 to 2,500 sq.ft., two of them streamside, one built partially in 19th century; ten bedrooms total
• Ranch is located at southern end of Flattops, amidst the largest elk heard in the lower 48
• No conservation easement on property – great opportunity to preserve landscape
• Ranch is approximately 50% bounded by BLM lands; adjacent BLM and USFS lands to north are Roadless Area candidates
• New Garfield County/Rifle airport expanded and improved, providing convenient jet service 15 minutes away, and with better weather than Aspen airport
• Town of Glenwood Springs, with its burgeoning restaurant scene, whitewater rafting, gold medal fly-fishing, hot springs, Adventure Park, history, and all-around distinctive western lifestyle, recently named by Rand McNally and USA Today, “The Most Fun Town in