The Telluride lifestyle is comfortably familiar to Steve since arriving here in 1972. Today, having been an early investor in Telluride’s reawakening and raising a family, his unrivaled real estate experience spans the Telluride Real Estate market and is not to be overlooked when searching for slopeside condos, mountain homes or pristine 35 acre-plus ranches. Steve offers unparalleled knowledge that makes him the local source for Telluride, and its plethora of real estate opportunities.
Steve arrived here fresh out of school and by way of Aspen with his bride. They took the opportunity to be pioneers of Telluride,Colorado, the most beautiful ski area and town in North America. Although it was the love of skiing that brought them here, their passion for nature, outdoors and mountain living has made the historic town of Telluride their home for over 40 years and three generations. Inspired by Telluride, he raised his successful sons here and they too have chosen to raise their children in the region.
He founded Telluride Real Estate Corp. in association with the Telluride Ski and Golf Company and has been a top broker since 1981. He developed Telluride properties such as Gray Head Wilderness Preserve – where you can enjoy fishing, biking, hiking, Nordic skiing, tennis and horseback riding. Life in Telluride offers incredible amenities including a cosmopolitan atmosphere of world class arts, dining, shopping combined with a small town feel, great schools, and community.
Whether you are interested in buying or selling Telluride Real Estate or any opportunities in the Telluride region for luxury homes, ranches, ski-in/ski-out, large or small condos. Acclaimed for his authentic character, enlist Steve to be your local source here in Telluride.
• Lawson Hill PUD (200 homes and 300,000 sq. ft. of industrial/accessory retail);
• Adams Ranch (approximately 50 acres with 65 lots);
• Hood Park (12 lots);
• Tucson Property-Saguaro Ranch (1,100 acres and 180 Lots);
• Mountain Village projects (43 condominiums and 32 lots);
• Gray Head (25 lots on 885 acres inclusive of numerous amenities such as tennis, 16 miles of private trails, Equestrian Center, historic homeowner’s clubhouse).
• Element 52 (35 condominiums in historic Telluride’s premier ski in/ski out location) representing the epitome of high end homes.